- Nicola Hooper is a graphic designer, illustrator, visual artist, printmaker and casual art teacher
- She has participated in both Solo and group exhibitions across Australia since 2012 and has been a winner and finalist of multiple art awards
- Will conclude her Doctorate of Visual Art QCA Griffith University in October 2018
- Fine Art/Graphic Design experience including: publication design, brand and marketing design, illustration, painting and lithography.
- 24 years media publishing experience with News Limited working as a Graphic Designer on publications such as Courier Mail, Sunday Mail and Quest Newspapers
- Nicola and GG Design met and worked as part of a core team during their time at News Limited and have continued to collaborate on projects since branching out on their own